Monday, July 28, 2008

Mommy.... I went pee pee!!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I went shopping and bought a boadload of Matchbox cars and Hotwheels. I put them into a basket and called it the pee pee bucket. I explained to him that eash time he went potty, he would be able to pick a car. It was really sporadic for a couple of weeks. He would only go when prompted. On Thursday, Mackenzie came over in her big girl panties. She was doing great going on the potty. This must have intrigued my little wonder. He wore big boy underwear all weekend and did great! He would tell me when he needed to pee and ran over to the potty. I am so proud of him. I knew he would do it when he was ready. It looks like now may be the time.

No karate on Saturday. There was a match out of town. Today is Monday. Let's see what tonight brings.

I am so happy. Ryan had PT this morning. He hadn't been in 3 weeks because of scheduling conflicts. New Jen put him through a small test and he has already met quite a few of his goals. He was asking he to do the hard stuff and she is jsut amazed by him. His abs are still weak so we will keep working on those. I am so proud of my little buddy.

No comments: