Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's days like this that I waited for

Yesterday was GREAT! Buddy was in the greatest mood. No attitude, no crying, just happy laughs. Potty training was great. No accidents. Karate was great. He went on the mat and was loud and did everything asked of him. He even earned 2 elastics. He acted up with Colin (the older 3 year old there). It was pretty funny to see them playing together and getting into trouble together. He's never reached out to the other kids before. We got there early and he went on the mat with Mr. Lovely alone for about 15 minutes. He then even waited on the mat for class to start. I'm not sure if this is what helped or if it was the vanilla ice cream with extra chocolate sauce to keep him awake because he hadn't napped. His father showed up 1/2 way through and was amazed and how well he was doing.

I'm not sure what happened last night though. About 1:30 he woke up. When I went in he was upset about shadows in his room. He kept asking to come sleep in my bed with me. I kept explaining to him that he needed to sleep in his room and tried to get rid of all the shadows. I finally crawled back in bed about 4:45. Uuuuggghhh.... I'm dragging bum today.

No comments: