Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just a brag

Everyday, I am so amazed at what we are doing/learning. I attribute a lot of what he has accomplished these past few months to the most wonderful school. I LOVE his school and his teachers and his friends and just everything about it. He is writing letters so well. He is writing out many 3 letter words on his own and can sound out almost any word up to 5/6 letters. I really don't feel like it will be long before he can take a simple book and read it all on his own. He is counting to 100 (so I'm told LOL) and is starting to write his numbers. He loves all of his friends so much and talks about them all the time. He is still in gymnastics and loves the people there. He looks forward to Karate every single day. He loves to sing and dance but he would be lost without his Thomas trains and cars. I can't believe how much he plays with that stuff. every. single. day. He loves playing outside and is already starting to ride his bike again. Him and Mac seem to grow closer and closer each day with her living at moms. This seems to be both a blessing and a hindrance. They definitely act like brother and sister. Mac has changed so much just in the past couple of months with her mom moved out. It's nice to see her smile! Our lives will definitely be a little emptier when she isn't there so much. Maybe we will just keep her!

Thank you God for the greatest family in the world. I can't imagine my like without Ryan and Jimmie in it. Thank you!!!!!

No comments: