Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 1.... A SUCCESS

Pepere and I went to pick him up yesterday. We weren't late, but the other parents were really early. Poor Ryan was standing there, just watching the door, in great anticipation. He saw me and lit up like a light bulb :). He was smiling away. It was a little crazy with everyone there so all's I got was that he did great and he was wonderful. We left and went out to lunch. I kept questioning him but he was too pre occupied playing to really give me the low down. He did say that he liked it and that he wanted to go back. He liked the cheese they had for snack time :). This morning, he ran into the playground and starting playing with all the other kids and forgot I was even there. Miss Arlene said he was wonderful yesterday and that he was a very happy child. It was nice to hear.

No comments: